Here is the recipe dry fruit laddus
Today we have brought you the recipe for making Sugar Free Dry Fruits Laddus. They are tasty and healthy.
Dry Fruits Laddu Recipe:
Dry fruits are rich in many nutritious elements, consuming them gives strength and strength to your body. That’s why people usually like to eat dry fruits by adding them directly or in some sweets in the morning.
But have you ever tasted the taste of laddus made from dry fruits? If not, then today we have brought you the recipe of making Sugar Free Dry Fruits Laddus. They are tasty and healthy.
Consuming them daily strengthens your immunity. If you are a patient of sugar, then you can calm the craving for sweet food by making them, so let’s know the recipe of making sugar free dry fruits laddus-
Ingredients for making dry fruits Laddu
- Almonds 1 cup chopped
- Cashew nuts 1 cup chopped
- Pistachios cup chopped
- Melon seeds 2 tsp
- Dates 1 cups seedless dates
- cardamom powder
- Ghee 1 to 2 tbsp
[People Also Read:-Can You Age Faster By Eating Fast Food?]
How to Make Dry Fruit Laddu?
- To make Dry Fruits Laddu, first of all, put a spoon of ghee in a non-stick pan.
- Then you add all the dry fruits except dates and fry them lightly.
- After this, grind the dates in a mixer jar and make a smooth paste.
- Then you put the date paste in a pan and cook while stirring for about 2-4 minutes.
- After this, you add the remaining ghee to it and mix it well.
- Then you mix green cardamom powder in dry fruits and make a mixture of laddus.
- After this you leave this mixture to cool down for a while.
- Then you make small laddus of this mixture and keep it.
- Now your healthy and tasty dry fruit laddus are ready.